Decided to change the theme from fantasy to modern. Mainly because fantasy I have been doing most of my life and I want to step outside of the closet…err… the box and challenge myself with something different.
- preset day, year 2000-ish
- Vorth aliens in orbit, dropped nano-tech virus on the population, want to create an entertainment planet (like ‘Predators’ and ‘Truman Show’ or reality TV )
- most of population became zombies (like ‘The Walking Dead’)
- some mutated beyond human (like ‘I Am Legend’ mutants)
- some mutated but stayed human (like ‘X-Men’ ) which are NPCs and Players
- animals also affected to some degree plus whatever the Vorth bio-engineer
- Vorth award credits based on how well you play which in turn can be used to claim land, buy tech, etc.
- death is no escape since the Vorth just resurrect/clone you back into the world
- world map is all randomly generated with roads and buildings, having 4 sector types: urban, suburban, rural and wilderness
Lots to do and figure out still but so far it looks pretty good.